Employees managed under a Global Employment Company (GEC™)
Setting up a GEC™ within a Group / Multinational Company provides a centralized administration unit for the management of expatriates in one location, regardless of the nationality of employees and/or their country of assignment.
Such centralized structure facilitates in particular:
- Implementation of GEC™ specific International Mobility Rules called: “Global Mobility Guide”.
- A base of Contractual documents (International Work Contract, Addendum,…).
- Organization and monitoring of relocation (Moving, Accommodation in the host country, Furniture, Visas, Work and Residence Permits,…).
- Monitoring Schooling as well as benefits for spouses.
- International Payroll (COLA, Hardships, Allowances, HypotheticalTax,…).
- International Social Coverage.
- Expense Management.
- Monitoring chargeback costs to the different Cost Centers.
- Reporting in real time to Career/Talent Corporate Management.
Centralization significantly reduces time and costs to organize international assignments by using single touch-points and increasing the effectiveness of operations within the GEC™.
ITX today has successfully set up Global Employment Companies (GEC’s™ ) in Singapore, London and Geneva.
The choice of location is guided by the specific needs of our Customers.